Hey guys, how are you ? I hope you fine . pI have bad cough and broken heart. But overall I'm still okay , you dont need to worry me hahahaha. Well ya, I'm here to talk bout something. You know guys, since Internet be founded, it's make our life more easy. We can keep in touch with someone that far away from us, buy something without need to go shooping, get information about what happening in the otherside of world easily and many more. We nned to say thanks to someone who found the Internet hahaa . When I'm bored, I'd like to go to Internet and chatting in random chat site.I usually go to omegle, chatous, chatroullete. But right now, omegle get blocked by the goverment cause the sexual harrasment and the nudity. Do you know? Chatting in random chat site give us disadvantage and advantage. Disadvantage: There are sexual harrasment and nudity, that's really not good for someone that is un...
Here we go again.... It's not just once or twice but it's getting into a cycle of relationship. There's a time when you're bored and you don't want to chat but then the other day, you want to spend a whole day with them and just can't stop it. Yeah, that's it. Talking to you, my dearest J, for about 6 and a half year has been so much fun. Starts from the alphabet A to the Z, so many things to talk about and the journey I have been through, you're still there. What we had feels so real, so far yet so close, how your presence has been always brighten up my day. But keeping you close is never easy because I know, that there's a time I have to let go, to let go of you, my best friend.
Haloooo! Tadaaa..... I'm come back. Actually, I just remember bout my blog after looong time ago. It's kinda bulukan now :') So, I wanna share you about my trip to Bali on March 2018 with my friends. Well, it's unplanned trip one. We were planning to go to Jakarta but then we went to Bali :'D lol. It's because after long discussion and consider some things (especially the cost), it's more worth it to have holiday in Bali. But don't expect that we have something fancy to bring and also luxury holiday. We are just students :'')))))) holiday on budget more challenging :P . I forget how much money that we spent for our holiday but maybe +- 1,600,000/person. Wanna know more? please read :P . Tips and tricks: Make sure you know that you have free day for holiday. Mark the date! Follow some travel agencies and keep browsing about your ticket. Do not pass the promotion! get it as fast as you can. We got return ticket JOG-DPS for 710,000 - 740,0...
Komentar
Posting Komentar